Superstar Avatar-The Science of Celebration

Here you find writings, musings and rantings from Prof Violet (A.K.A. Scott) on all things Superstar Avatar - The Science of Celebration

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Journey in the woods

rough version...needs second half and editing-
----------------
Montgomery woods were fertile and bursting with spring life.
New rains transformed the wood into an idyllic scene straight out of the film- Legend…small pools, streams and still blue green chalices of cool water interspersed the old growth redwood grove.
Lush banks of moss and clusters of woodland ferns completed the perfect landscape.
I kept blinking, filled with amazement- wonder..
The sight before me looked so ‘crafted’, so intentionally landscaped!
(very likely tended by expert Gnome hands..)
The twists and turns of the streams that ran through the wood made no sense-
Small paths and bridges appeared out of nowhere and abruptly ended as soon as they appeared.
It was a hilarious task attempting to make sense of any these trails, for much of the wood was soft with a kind of loamy mud, just beneath the moss and woodland floor…thereby making it difficult to continue down any one path.
You could almost hear the faeries having a ripe ole time of it, watching the humans curse and get increasingly perplexed and flustered, wandering in circles to avoid muddy feet.
Giggling from behind ancient, tall trees.
A couple of large old redwoods had toppled over, who knows how long ago, presenting the incredibly strange sight of very large, yet shallow widespread root structures.
A mass of dark, intertwined rooty shapes spread out radially in every direction…looking like something from Rodin’s Gate of Hell…these mammoth mandalas spreading outwards… providing a striking contrast to the soft lushness of the surrounding green faery playground.

Daylight streamed through the highest branches of the old growth trees,
reminding me of Cathedral stained glass, my urban Avatar had comment here
“cliché, dude...”
But my Wonder Avatar remained steadfast in observation….
“This very sight is the inspiration behind why stained glass exists…”

Sunlight lightly touching down on a pools and small plump islands of moss and ferns, soft twilight embraced the rest.

Very occasionally, a small family would appear and disappear briefly, intent on reaching some important seeming destination…plodding along in ordered regiments, hardly pausing to take notice of anything around them.
Strangely immune to the dilemma of The Winding Paths.

This was a perfect destination for a Journey into The Mystery.
An ideal setting to lose ones’ self into the embrace of Nature.
The course was set to dissolve into the wisdom and architecture of The Emerald Kingdom.
Everything felt in alignment.

Here, in this exquisitely crafted fantasy world, the pulse of Divine Truth hummed
behind everything. Every glance reminded you, opened you, invited you to go further….Inside
The living spirit of The Mother emanated from everything.
The stillness of the wood was alive with her Love.
A love now softly dissolving my city edge and smartness
Here, Mother was Matter manifested.


I had come to reconnect, to pay homage, to offer myself to the harmony of Natures’ Temple.
Let it go.
Let it in.
The familiar ritual of laying the ego at the Temple Door occurred with only some physical discomfort….
The shamanic act of stepping sideways between worlds always has accompanying side effects.
Breath and Center.
Focus on Gratitude and Trust.
Then the cascade of dimensional frequencies.
Slowly, rising up like a strange Sun in the interior of my being,
The invitation of the Blue Friends extended itself through the mycelium of me.
Welcome, welcome ancient beings beyond time and space.
Welcome to our mind.

Merging with a consciousness like a diamond web, extending through vistas strange and beautiful….a hyperdimensional monorail system pulled up on the carport of my being, poised for embarking.

This voyage, however, was not meant to deliver me into the vast interior of Soul realms and cosmic destinations.
This voyage was a collaboration scripted by time, space, Nature and Creation itself.
This perfect point in Indra’s Web was a scripted appointment to fully witness the grandeur of This Forests Truth.

I stood in stillness, perfectly straight…
Stillness ebbed and flowed, in and around me.
Cloaking me in a tangible, velvety Royal Purple stillness.
My feet took root and my crown charka extended into the rays of the Sun beaming down through the tall giants.
I became a tree myself, joining with the assembled Grove.
I opened the conduit of my being and I received the code of Divine Will and Intelligence from the Suns Rays.
I felt the essence of me, my soul blueprint… travel along the lines of light and commune with the Father.
Soul spring cleaning, cellular level attunement with the Will of Creation.
Transmissions of clarity and great assistance were offered instantaneously.

Sparks of the suns’ being illuminated the parts of me still dark and cold with winter.
The Sun crowned me, smiling, and sent me off to play.

Time is funny in Journey land.
There is no way to recount what happened when nor does it really matter.
Recounting essence is the key here, yes.

I do recall clearly though, the Sun wanted me to visit the Being That Lived in The Glade.

And with those words, suddenly, the most secret part of the wood.
Opened before me.

Suddenly all the twisty streams and paths led here, to this scene, this Secret Glade…..nestled between two fernclad cliffs…the deepest deep pool of emerald blue water.
Worn stones sat like wisewomen clad in moss ponchos around the edge of this pool.

The Forests Heart.

That is what was said to me when I first heard the Wyrrding sound.
The sound that accompanies the opening of The Gates of Faery.

The Wyrrding sparkle glamour of NeverLand and Wonders Untold, blowing upside down and backwards.
The Shining sound that shimmers from unearthly halls up the great tree…
Great branches touching on the shores of our world.
It is a sound that changes you forever and, like the fruit of the Goblin Market, haunts your days for want of hearing it again.
It is a sound impossible to hear with human ears and impossible to recreate…
Though the part of us that is Faery still can hear it, if we truly long for it and allow ourselves to open…to remember the part of us long called away by reason and logic, order and sense.

They ask for clear sight into your souls purpose, in exchange for passage.
They request this, unflinchingly.
I presented the artwork of me, literally with arms outstretched, to the swirl of electric consciousnesses swirling around me…
I felt myself pricked and probed on incredibly intimate levels..

All the while…ever so faint, wild lyric strains and fierce melodies infused everything …blowing through the heart of me like a Gale force.

Longing and Beauty, shimmering memories, ecstatic love and Beauty…all sing and play here,,,dappled memories in our cells, pulling us, tugging at our Mortal Nature….temptation of Divine possibility cascading

Mingling bloodlines, acknowledging the part of me that never compromised my Immortal Spirit for want of knowing the physical world.


Scott Levkoff
A.K.A.
Prof Violet
scott@superstaravatar.com
'Lifes A Game, Are You Playing?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home